Cane? CANE?

Worship, strategy, screamshots, community discussion, fan art, and everything else.
BloodyShrimp
New Flesh

Cane? CANE?

Post by BloodyShrimp » Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:02 am

Why does Caleb need that friggin cane at the end of Blood 1? I need an answer. It's been haunting me for weeks. (Wrong answers only please)

HenitoKisou
Still Kicking

Re: Cane? CANE?

Post by HenitoKisou » Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:28 am

It's a weapon, Life Leech used for fun as the cane, just like Tommy gun, to be cool and relaxed. walking off like a boss. Job is done, nothing more to see. Objects in cutscenes are less detailed or look a bit differently but they are the same as in game world. ;p

If wrong answer is really all you desire I guess it's his bones/rigor mortis kicking in after all these unhealthy movements and jumping from a far, as we know, he's got rather agile more than Mario for a stiff undead. Using life force/hearts/blood from medic bags means no other magic way to heal other than his own regen as undead for all these bone fractures or skin/bullet holes. Even if body refused to die it remembers all the damage inflicted upon it and recalls it.

Rafaelhy
New Flesh

Post by Rafaelhy » Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:25 pm

What do you mean by unhealthy movements, by the way, HenitoKisou?

HenitoKisou
Still Kicking

Post by HenitoKisou » Thu Apr 09, 2020 2:01 pm

Lack of flying/jetpack was replaced with higher jumping and crouch replaced with prone. Constant falling from stand up to prone like crazy and jumping around especially with special boots, being almost squished by doors, trying to fit in places you should not - Caleb for sure is tortured by the player at times more than Duke or Lo Wang, that if not being dead stiff would leave him with several bone fracture, head trauma, mutilation and dislocated organs.