ANY NEWyear's pics, past or present?

Off-topic discussion about anything in the universe and beyond which isn't Blood.
Lizzieborden
Pink on the Inside

ANY NEWyear's pics, past or present?

Post by Lizzieborden » Tue Jan 10, 2023 11:29 pm

how do fellow bloodites spend New Year's?
Ever inquisitive MOI wants to know.
will post some of mine only after others post some of theirs...(mine are a bit naughty)
Cheers !!!!
Dixit Lizzieborden

Daedalus
The Dreaming God

Re: ANY NEWyear's pics, past or present?

Post by Daedalus » Wed Jan 11, 2023 8:32 am

Not being much of a party person, I'll probably win the competition for most unremarkable new year celebrations. I will say that for some new year celebrations I've killed Tchernobog so as to have that be the first thing I do for the year, but otherwise I have no photos.
Kazashi wrote:Daedalus, I don't care how much you know about Blood, your attitude has to change.
Need a hint? Spill some on the Altar of Stone!

Lizzieborden
Pink on the Inside

Post by Lizzieborden » Wed Jan 11, 2023 11:50 pm

Daedalus wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 8:32 am Not being much of a party person, I'll probably win the competition for most unremarkable new year celebrations. I will say that for some new year celebrations I've killed Tchernobog so as to have that be the first thing I do for the year, but otherwise I have no photos.
Hey same here. my new years this time around was all work, no play. Had fun though...But no pics allowed. Radio silence stuff
on the other hand...
here is one from another New year's juuuusst before going to work...so the BG (body guard) was able to take a pic.
Dixit Lizzieborden

Dead Reckoner
Pink on the Inside

Post by Dead Reckoner » Fri Jan 13, 2023 1:26 am

Great pic with legs for days! No pics of my own to add either, unfortunately. Hopefully next year.
Daedalus wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 8:32 am Not being much of a party person, I'll probably win the competition for most unremarkable new year celebrations. I will say that for some new year celebrations I've killed Tchernobog so as to have that be the first thing I do for the year, but otherwise I have no photos.
On the new year's days I happened to be playing Blood, I always gravitated towards The Siege. It has that new years-y mood, and where better to get wasted than at The Cask of Amontillado. Hate always having to enter through the kitchen's ventilation, though. No matter how much explosives you throw down there, the hands will always be waiting.

Lizzieborden
Pink on the Inside

Post by Lizzieborden » Fri Jan 13, 2023 2:09 am

thx about the legs comment! Will post more NY pics but still digging through archives for older pics where i DON't have to work on NY
Dixit Lizzieborden

Daedalus
The Dreaming God

Post by Daedalus » Fri Jan 13, 2023 10:10 am

That drop in The Siege is particularly awful. On Blood setups on Extra Crispy where the severed hands are nearly impossible to shake off, it's really terrifying having to go down there.
Kazashi wrote:Daedalus, I don't care how much you know about Blood, your attitude has to change.
Need a hint? Spill some on the Altar of Stone!

Lizzieborden
Pink on the Inside

Post by Lizzieborden » Fri Jan 13, 2023 6:25 pm

Daedalus wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 10:10 am That drop in The Siege is particularly awful. On Blood setups on Extra Crispy where the severed hands are nearly impossible to shake off, it's really terrifying having to go down there.
How do you shake em off then? Pray , tell. Wanna one day play on extra cripsy
Dixit Lizzieborden

Dead Reckoner
Pink on the Inside

Post by Dead Reckoner » Sun Jan 15, 2023 1:45 am

Hands are impossible to shake off on extra crispy so it's game over if one grabs hold. Even though I rarely play on extra crispy, I'm still reflexively wary of them because they were glitched in earlier versions of Blood and wouldn't shake off on any difficulty. At times this would still happen in v1.21 in Dosbox, supposedly due to fast CPU cycling not letting the use key taps register fast enough. The dissection room in E4M1 is also tense if you don't blow them up before they "see" you.

Looking forward to more pics!

Lizzieborden
Pink on the Inside

Post by Lizzieborden » Fri Jan 20, 2023 7:47 pm

Dead Reckoner wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 1:45 am Hands are impossible to shake off on extra crispy so it's game over if one grabs hold. Even though I rarely play on extra crispy, I'm still reflexively wary of them because they were glitched in earlier versions of Blood and wouldn't shake off on any difficulty. At times this would still happen in v1.21 in Dosbox, supposedly due to fast CPU cycling not letting the use key taps register fast enough. The dissection room in E4M1 is also tense if you don't blow them up before they "see" you.

Looking forward to more pics!
Although I like to be choked a lil in steamy hetero sex, those choking hands in blood are the one thing i truly hate in that otherwise stellar game.
About pics: what are ya looking for? If non- PG I will oblige if the DG (Dreaming God ) and Natalie give the ok. Might have to hide my face though

On a side note: So far, 2023 really sucks
Dixit Lizzieborden