The Altar of Stone Jukebox

Off-topic discussion about anything in the universe and beyond which isn't Blood.
Lizzieborden
Pink on the Inside

Re: The Altar of Stone Jukebox

Post by Lizzieborden » Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:52 pm

patho wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 8:44 am
Lizzieborden wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 6:59 pm Wow Patho
Sind Sie Deutscher? Leider habe ich keine gelegenheiten , mei Deutschzu uben...)
So in Englisch (oder franzosisch) fur mich
This one is sexy as hell. Sweaty oily bodies of guys in this age range always do it for me. Having sinful thoughts of BDMS now. (me as sub)
And the beat in this one is impossible to resist!!

I used to dance to Rammstein, but older ones during special retro nights .
The one that gets me moving is the Engel one
Ja, das bin ich wohl.
It surprises me that Canadians learn German.

The best song by Rammstein is Germany. It is a representation of German history.

Actually used Rammstein tonight for my number. The rythm is like a heart beat, drives me nuts. Epic song:
Dixit Lizzieborden

Dead Reckoner
Pink on the Inside

Post by Dead Reckoner » Tue Jun 28, 2022 3:51 am

Lizzieborden wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 3:42 pm About Russian: I was considering teaching French in exchange for Russian lessons. Things is...Summer is the worst time. Less club shifts / stag stuff in favor of Yacht gigs to take care of stuff. And there is no knowing when and where or for how long (and I often refuse if I think its too shady).
So no Russian before end of Summer for me.
Does Russian have nominative/accusative/gentitive/dative/ablative changed endings of actual nouns, like Latin? or jsut articles (like German).?
Cases change the endings of nouns, like in Latin. That's where I imagine most have a hard time when learning. Russian has the above cases except with the instrumental case in place of the ablative.

Understandable about the chaos of summer and having to put plans on hold. Is it through working abroad that you managed to become such a world citizen?

Lizzieborden
Pink on the Inside

Post by Lizzieborden » Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:36 pm

Russian has the above cases except with the instrumental case in place of the ablative.
Well at least the term "instrumental" narrows down the case uses. Not so the ablative: it is used for so much stuff according to so many arcane rules that I am convinced it was invented to make schoolgirl's lives miserable.
Is it through working abroad that you managed to become such a world citizen?
Since you asked: Yeah, for sure. Starting at around 19. (jeez 9 years already ) , with good schooling as a foundation for languages and cultural knowledge.
My gigs require not only being good looking but MOST IMPORTANT I must also be a good listener and conversationalist with very sophisticated and (yes) wealthy people of both sexes. Sorta like a Geisha./psychologist/entertianer.
Voila !
Dixit Lizzieborden

Lizzieborden
Pink on the Inside

Post by Lizzieborden » Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:47 pm

This plays in the Hunger film (Catherine Deneuve and Bowie) , in the most erotic and romantic scene I have ever seen in a flick.
Dixit Lizzieborden

Lizzieborden
Pink on the Inside

Post by Lizzieborden » Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:57 pm

The back story to this song is well explained by Deneuve in the love scene. Impossible love between a slave girl and her mistress
Dixit Lizzieborden

patho
Still Kicking

Post by patho » Tue Jun 28, 2022 5:54 pm

Wenn ich nur nicht so viel vergessen hatte, konnte ich Ihnen auf Deutsch schreiben . (umlauts on the verbs hatte and konnte..cannot do it here for some reason...HEY I remember the subjucntive I think!!)
Das hoert sich doch sehr gut an :)

download my singleplayer blood maps The Angels' Melancholia and Pestilence

Lizzieborden
Pink on the Inside

Post by Lizzieborden » Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:17 pm

Lizzieborden wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:36 pm
Russian has the above cases except with the instrumental case in place of the ablative.
Well at least the term "instrumental" narrows down the case uses. Not so the ablative: it is used for so much stuff according to so many arcane rules that I am convinced it was invented to make schoolgirl's lives miserable.
Is it through working abroad that you managed to become such a world citizen?
Since you asked: Yeah, for sure. Starting at around 19. (jeez 9 years already ) , with good schooling as a foundation for languages and cultural knowledge.
My gigs require not only being good looking but MOST IMPORTANT I must also be a good listener and conversationalist with very sophisticated and (yes) wealthy people of both sexes. Sorta like a Geisha./psychologist/entertianer.
Voila !

I re-read my post here and realize that I said too much, and not enough at the same time.
Off topic i know, but I do not want to give the wrong impression .Besides, no reason for keeping things secret since I am not giving out any personl info. I may as well get it out. I am not into the tease thing.

No, I myself am not wealthy---at least not since I was disinherited due to , well, reasons.
I get by quite well but it is a lot of work.
And no I am not a prostitute. (and I do not judge any who might be. I have no right to judging others. That is God's job)
I guess you could say I am an "erotic dancer / entertainer / company-keeper" Sounds better than stripper, but it's the same thing. ..Except that I do gigs in exclusive private clubs ,stags, parties, and yachts (Summer) . I am more of a "hostess". Way up the food chain in other words in the world of erotica. I only work for very high society through an agent (10% cut) ,and can accept of refuse as I see fit. Intellectual requirements for this position are actually very steep. Must know 3 languages. Knowledge of various topics (a bit of everything) Must be discrete, On the submissive side etc etc.

Oh, and YES I really love my job, even after 9 years!!
Will be quitting soon though, as i have enough money saved to start a night club of my own (not stripping, maybe burlesque)

I know this is not at all related to the jukebox .And iwill not do this again. But, mea culpa, I said too much earlier and thus now have to be honest and get it all out there.
I won't do biographical stuff anymore. Blood is the focus. Letting off a lil steam with music is OK.
Voila.
Hope the Dreaming God will let me stay on. I promise to no longer be naughty.
Dreaming God...what a cool name btw !
Dixit Lizzieborden

Lizzieborden
Pink on the Inside

Post by Lizzieborden » Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:08 pm

This is the sorta song that makes me wish I lived in a different time, a different place

Dixit Lizzieborden

Dead Reckoner
Pink on the Inside

Post by Dead Reckoner » Wed Jun 29, 2022 3:58 am

Lizzieborden wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:17 pm I re-read my post here and realize that I said too much, and not enough at the same time.
Off topic i know, but I do not want to give the wrong impression .Besides, no reason for keeping things secret since I am not giving out any personl info. I may as well get it out. I am not into the tease thing.

No, I myself am not wealthy---at least not since I was disinherited due to , well, reasons.
I get by quite well but it is a lot of work.
And no I am not a prostitute. (and I do not judge any who might be. I have no right to judging others. That is God's job)
I guess you could say I am an "erotic dancer / entertainer / company-keeper" Sounds better than stripper, but it's the same thing. ..Except that I do gigs in exclusive private clubs ,stags, parties, and yachts (Summer) . I am more of a "hostess". Way up the food chain in other words in the world of erotica. I only work for very high society through an agent (10% cut) ,and can accept of refuse as I see fit. Intellectual requirements for this position are actually very steep. Must know 3 languages. Knowledge of various topics (a bit of everything) Must be discrete, On the submissive side etc etc.

Oh, and YES I really love my job, even after 9 years!!
Will be quitting soon though, as i have enough money saved to start a night club of my own (not stripping, maybe burlesque)
When I read your first reply, it wasn't misunderstood- hostess or stripper was what I gathered, but thanks for clarifying and being direct. Teasing should be saved for hints to secrets if you ever start making maps for Blood. You are very well-rounded in knowledge and have a way with words.

Isn't the "PC" term "exotic dancer" rather than "erotic dancer"?
Lizzieborden wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:47 pm This plays in the Hunger film (Catherine Deneuve and Bowie) , in the most erotic and romantic scene I have ever seen in a flick.
Reminds me of the music video from Self Control

Daedalus
The Dreaming God

Post by Daedalus » Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:39 pm

Lizzieborden wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:17 pm I won't do biographical stuff anymore. Blood is the focus. Letting off a lil steam with music is OK.
Voila.
Hope the Dreaming God will let me stay on. I promise to no longer be naughty.
Dreaming God...what a cool name btw !
A place for everything and everything in its place. You've definitely got one of the wildest backgrounds I've seen amongst fans of Blood. It makes for some good variety - and it sounds like you're the go to person for promoting the forum. :lol:

I of course cannot take credit for the Dreaming God title, as that belongs to the mighty Tchernobog, though of course the true origin of the moniker almost certainly would be Lovecraft - thanks though.

I'll contribute properly to this thread eventually.
Kazashi wrote:Daedalus, I don't care how much you know about Blood, your attitude has to change.
Need a hint? Spill some on the Altar of Stone!

Lizzieborden
Pink on the Inside

Post by Lizzieborden » Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:19 pm

A place for everything and everything in its place. You've definitely got one of the wildest backgrounds I've seen amongst fans of Blood. It makes for some good variety - and it sounds like you're the go to person for promoting the forum. :lol:
Hey thx for the kind words.
I figured this place would be cool, not just cuz of Blood.
You have all these dudes here who are well known in bloodite circles.
Just let me know how I can help promote. I'll do anything .... :twisted:
I of course cannot take credit for the Dreaming God title, as that belongs to the mighty Tchernobog,
Tchernobog Scmernobog....
Lovecraft: never read his stuff. I really do scare easy esp when the occult is at hand. My heart beats so fast and the Hail Mary's come quick !

Cheers !
Dixit Lizzieborden

Lizzieborden
Pink on the Inside

Post by Lizzieborden » Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:26 pm

Isn't the "PC" term "exotic dancer" rather than "erotic dancer"?
True. But I despise PC/ wokespeak. Stripper/lapdancer is the correct term, but the actual term used by clients is "erotic dancer," "danseuse erotique," etc. Gotta pamper those elite egos.
BTW that Eyes Wide Shut stuff is only slightly exaggerated. (No murders though.)
Dixit Lizzieborden

Lizzieborden
Pink on the Inside

Post by Lizzieborden » Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:31 pm

I listen to this, chair reclined, feet on balcony bar, staring at the dark night.
Dixit Lizzieborden

Lizzieborden
Pink on the Inside

Post by Lizzieborden » Tue Jul 05, 2022 4:57 pm

This is a song used in one of my shows...except (O the irony) this show is with me and Natalie (not a guy!!).
The vid here is meh. But this song is amazing for sensual moves
Dixit Lizzieborden

Lizzieborden
Pink on the Inside

Post by Lizzieborden » Tue Jul 05, 2022 5:02 pm

I was curious about how most people learn bout music they love. I have been introduced to my tunes due to my job, which has DJ 's doing their thing, as well as client requests.

Here is a great piece if you like to dance the Charlseton, 1920s/ 1930s style
Drives me nuts, cannot sit still when Ihear it
Dixit Lizzieborden