Vehicle Maps

Worship, strategy, screamshots, community discussion, fan art, and everything else.
RoosterMange
Still Kicking

Vehicle Maps

Post by RoosterMange » Fri Feb 23, 2024 7:23 am

I've noticed there isn't really a place to search for vehicle maps specifically, and I know user-made ones exist like the ones in Deathwish. What are some lesser-known vehicle maps you've found could be considered on par with Phantom Express, Steamboat, and the Deathwish vehicle maps?
"A punk rock song won't ever change the world, but I can tell you about a couple that changed me." -Pat The Bunny

Daedalus
The Dreaming God

Re: Vehicle Maps

Post by Daedalus » Fri Feb 23, 2024 8:47 am

Nearly none of these existed in Blood's early days of custom maps. Here are some I'm aware of off the cuff, but the vast majority will be found in more recent creations:

Gods TC E1M1 - Introduction
MARROW E1M7 - Murder on the Deliriant Express
Trauma Therapy E1M4 - Goin for a Ride
Trauma Therapy E2M6 - A Blimpy Ride
Kazashi wrote:Daedalus, I don't care how much you know about Blood, your attitude has to change.
Need a hint? Spill some on the Altar of Stone!

Dead Reckoner
Pink on the Inside

Post by Dead Reckoner » Tue Feb 27, 2024 4:09 pm

Fate of the Damned/RATM for trains akimbo. Fleshed Out also has an airship and a DW-like train map.

RoosterMange
Still Kicking

Post by RoosterMange » Fri Mar 01, 2024 3:58 am

I have Fate of The Damned and Marrow, and I'll download Fleshed Out. I've played the first level of Trauma Therapy but haven't put much time into it, I'll get that too. I've never heard of Gods TC and I'm trying to find out where I can get it. Is it on ModDB or is there somewhere else I need to download it from?

Edit: Found it! It looks like you were talking about Gods, The Epic Trilogy. So far this vehicle level is killer, even if I'm a bit unsure how to progress. It's a fun challenge so far
"A punk rock song won't ever change the world, but I can tell you about a couple that changed me." -Pat The Bunny

Daedalus
The Dreaming God

Post by Daedalus » Fri Mar 01, 2024 9:32 am

People tend to give Gods a pretty hard time, and to be fair it is pretty weird and barely matches Blood's gameplay, but given the time it was made in, there are lots of very complex sequences and triggers that completely blew away just about everything else that was being made at the time.
Kazashi wrote:Daedalus, I don't care how much you know about Blood, your attitude has to change.
Need a hint? Spill some on the Altar of Stone!