The Altar of Stone Dumpster Fire - Season 1

Off-topic discussion about anything in the universe and beyond which isn't Blood.
Daedalus
The Dreaming God

Re: The Altar of Stone Dumpster Fire - Season 1

Post by Daedalus » Thu Jun 30, 2022 7:04 pm

Haha, I'm sure the board is still somewhat shocked at the spike in activity so suddenly. Enjoy and return to us in good time.
Kazashi wrote:Daedalus, I don't care how much you know about Blood, your attitude has to change.
Need a hint? Spill some on the Altar of Stone!

Lizzieborden
Pink on the Inside

Post by Lizzieborden » Tue Jul 05, 2022 5:42 pm

Posting a rare instance of a client taking a vid of me during radio silence and him giving it to me at the end of the gig. Only Top tier clients can do this... but he is required to crop everyone out except the performer . This was taken on the 2nd or 3rd night ( I forget..it's all a haze)
The song was by Vaya con dios (see the altar of stone jukebox thread--GREAT SONG !!) .and I danced with Natalie who asked to be cropped out. which is sad cuz it was a sad, tragic but (yes) steamy show !

I like these still shots from the censored vid cuz they seem to fit the blood aesthetic of Red and Black and they have an eerie quality, especially with the low light/red light that add to the grainy look. As if in a dream.

Father McKenzie
Wiping the dirt from his hands as he walks from the grave
no one was saved

Feel free to use it in any blood maps, if you plan a bloodnudes mod. (there is a thread about it in the forum somwhere ,where someone did a good job) Mutilate or modify as you deem fit.

Removed per user request: two pictures of Lizzie poledancing.
Dixit Lizzieborden

Umnir
Still Kicking

Post by Umnir » Thu Jul 07, 2022 9:21 am

So.. I was doing some e-mail cleaning and noticed that some emails still exist there from 2010. After a while of wandering in the internets from place to another I ended up here and to my surprise the place is still alive. Wasn't this place down for a while?

On another note - above - what the fuck is going on? :D

Lizzieborden
Pink on the Inside

Post by Lizzieborden » Fri Jul 08, 2022 3:41 am

what the fuck is going on? :D
Dumpster fires always end up a bit wacky, no?
Dixit Lizzieborden

Umnir
Still Kicking

Post by Umnir » Fri Jul 08, 2022 2:33 pm

Yeah that’s cool. I did some catching up!

Lizzieborden
Pink on the Inside

Re: The Altar of Stone Jukebox

Post by Lizzieborden » Fri Jul 08, 2022 4:40 pm

Vert popular in my HS days
Dixit Lizzieborden

Lizzieborden
Pink on the Inside

Post by Lizzieborden » Fri Jul 08, 2022 4:50 pm

Dixit Lizzieborden

Lizzieborden
Pink on the Inside

Post by Lizzieborden » Fri Jul 08, 2022 4:51 pm

the above has Great lyrics (about half way through) :
"ehm ...uhm ....ehm ...ehm ...uhm" :twisted:
Dixit Lizzieborden

Daedalus
The Dreaming God

Post by Daedalus » Fri Jul 08, 2022 11:48 pm

Umnir wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 9:21 am So.. I was doing some e-mail cleaning and noticed that some emails still exist there from 2010. After a while of wandering in the internets from place to another I ended up here and to my surprise the place is still alive. Wasn't this place down for a while?
Hey Umnir. Good to see you're still around and kicking. To my knowledge this board has had, as they say, a "99% uptime".
Lizzieborden wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 5:42 pmPosting a rare instance of a client taking a vid of me during radio silence
Well, you definitely take the prize for boldest board member of July, 2022... and I'm sure such things increased board traffic by 100%. Given there are so few active members, it's hard to notice the difference, though. ;)
Kazashi wrote:Daedalus, I don't care how much you know about Blood, your attitude has to change.

Lizzieborden
Pink on the Inside

Post by Lizzieborden » Fri Jul 08, 2022 11:53 pm

Hey Thx, O dreaming God.
I aim to please.
Umnir in a past post mentioned you were into SA rural exploring. Why not post the pics?
I used to love urban exploring with a guy friend who knew what hew was doing. Abandoned houses, shut off metro stations, Old decrepit factories. And, OF COURSE old abandoned graveyards
Dixit Lizzieborden

Lizzieborden
Pink on the Inside

Post by Lizzieborden » Fri Jul 08, 2022 11:54 pm

Well, you definitely take the prize for boldest board member of July, 2022... and I'm sure such things increased board traffic by 100%. Given there are so few active members, it's hard to notice the difference, though.
Well my tits were viewed 57 times !
Dixit Lizzieborden

Daedalus
The Dreaming God

Post by Daedalus » Sat Jul 09, 2022 12:09 am

Urban exploration can be pretty interesting, though one needs to of course play it safe. It's true that I had a bunch of pictures up historically. I still have them in storage, but they're pretty old now. Also, unfortunately, I've been a bit on the lazy side with such things, but do hope to continue them in good time.

Lizzieborden
Pink on the Inside

Post by Lizzieborden » Sun Jul 10, 2022 2:15 am

When does Dumpster Fire Season 2 start ?
Pray, tell.
Dixit Lizzieborden

Daedalus
The Dreaming God

Post by Daedalus » Sun Jul 10, 2022 2:21 am

Probably around a hundred pages in. It then gets saved on a VHS with really poor sound and image quality and a brand new season is born.

Lizzieborden
Pink on the Inside

Post by Lizzieborden » Tue Jul 12, 2022 12:01 am

Urban exploration can be pretty interesting
I suspect that most bloodites either engage or are interested in urban exploring. I think it has to do with a sense of abandonment, of sadness,of loneliness, of the derelict, of the ravages of time and the futility of human endeavor. Caleb sorta stuff. To name jsut a cheerful few.
in my case,I would add that abandoned churches and graveyards are the places I find myself msot drawn to. While I greatly fear evil , I cannot help but try to face it, tease it. Weird eh?
I scare very easy when it comes to the occult. And I am 28 for Pete's sake !

But it is good insurance policity, yes? Cuz I scare easy, i will likely survive evil. Whereas the guy who laughs it off always gets it first. Night of the Living Dead shows it like it is !!
"they're coming to get you Barbara!!" ...next thing...he is lunch ! that'll learn him !
Dixit Lizzieborden