NBlood thread

Worship, strategy, screamshots, community discussion, fan art, and everything else.
RoosterMange
Still Kicking

Re: NBlood thread

Post by RoosterMange » Thu Feb 08, 2024 6:58 am

Corvin wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 4:57 am JFBlood on the 3ds is NBlood, is that true?

Or did NBlood use JFBuild in it?
It's NBlood. It's been my primary way to play Blood for a while now. Having the game on a mobile device is awesome, and it handles mods surprisingly well. I got Deathwish on there with the custom soundtrack. The one issue I've run into is with Cryptic Passage's Steamboat map crashing the game, but I talked to the developer of the port who said it was an issue with the game rendering long slopes such as the riverbank in that map. So he's working on a fix now, hopefully one that is released sooner rather than later. Until then, I've been enjoying Deathwish a lot so far.
"A punk rock song won't ever change the world, but I can tell you about a couple that changed me." -Pat The Bunny

Corvin
Still Kicking

Post by Corvin » Wed Feb 14, 2024 11:19 pm

Hmm, I used NBlood once, but I think it was actually based in EDuke32. I could be wrong as I don't follow the ports really and its been awhile.
I try to but you know, its time consuming and all over the place.

RoosterMange
Still Kicking

Post by RoosterMange » Sun Mar 03, 2024 12:09 am

Corvin wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 11:19 pm Hmm, I used NBlood once, but I think it was actually based in EDuke32. I could be wrong as I don't follow the ports really and its been awhile.
I try to but you know, its time consuming and all over the place.
I think you may be right in that it's based in EDuke32. That definitely rings a bell
"A punk rock song won't ever change the world, but I can tell you about a couple that changed me." -Pat The Bunny