The Angels' Melancholia is a very short sp_blood map that I've been working on for several weeks. It's my first proper map so don't expect anything extraordinary.
Unfortunately I don't have time for more details at the moment, life takes its toll.
Got a map to show off or talk about?
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- (3.61 MiB) Downloaded 162 times
- angels_melancholia_4.png (727.88 KiB) Viewed 1505 times
- angels_melancholia_3.png (617.6 KiB) Viewed 1505 times
- angels_melancholia_2.png (411.8 KiB) Viewed 1505 times
- angels_melancholia_1.png (672.42 KiB) Viewed 1505 times
- Pink on the Inside
- Posts: 120
- Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:24 pm
- Location: The door between the worlds
Good base layout-wise. If you do get the time to detail more, it could definitely use more light sources (windows, torches, lights) or more sky ceilings, and more variable shading, especially in the sealed rooms that only have doors as openings. Even though it's a small map, it did feel confusing at times because of how similar all the rooms and halls look to each other. Some visual differentiation and landmarks could help here.